[NFB-Krafters-Korner] HELP! HELP! HELP!

Tammy Freitag krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 17:59:18 UTC 2019

Daniella,
The teachers are paid members of the division.  The teacher contacts
me for a class date and time, then completes the proposal form for a
telephone class or email class.  If taught by phone, you are sent a
list of students that sign up for the class and a conference #.  The
teacher contacts all students with the conference # & code.

As for being in Canada, you can contact your phone provider and ask
them if calling  the US. is a local or long distance call.  We do have
a Canadian member that calls into our Monday night chat and most
classes.  She and I have other arrangements for 1 conference because
that conference line is considered long distance.

I hope this has answered your questions.  If not, just let me know and
I'll try again.  Smile!
Tammy

On 4/23/19, Courtney F. Smith via NFB-Krafters-Korner

--
Tammy Freitag, President
NFB Krafters' Division