[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fwd: 10 Dollar Store Crafts

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 23:18:49 UTC 2019

Lots of goodies here!
Tammy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Craft Project of the Day <dailycraftproject at favecrafts.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2019 15:13:19 +0000
Subject: 10 Dollar Store Crafts
To: ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com

The BEST thing you'll see all day...
[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
[image] [image] [image]
[image: Project of the Day from FaveCrafts]

Recycled | Crochet | Free eBooks | Knit | Blog

Please add dailycraftproject at favecrafts.com to your address book to
ensure inbox delivery.
August 1, 2019

[image]

[image]

[image: Learn more about RevenueStripe...]

[image: Project of the Day]
Project of the Day - NEW!

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

10 Dollar Store Crafts
No One Will Guess You Used That
Stop Throwing Away Old Sweaters!
1-Night Thrift Store Centerpiece
For Your Living Room the face lift it truly deserves!
Sophisticated Bathroom Organizer
You Made *That* Out of Old Jars?!
Water Bottle Room Divider WOW
Thrift Store Storage Containers
Dollar Store Spring Rainbow Wreath
HGTV Taught Us How to Use Leftover Beads
View past projects of the day.

You Might Like
[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]
[image: Learn more about RevenueStripe...]

Top 10 RIGHT NOW
[image: How to Make a Washboard]

How to Make a Washboard

"Empty tin cans can be used for so many different things but if you're
looking for a unique idea to recycle a large tin can, then this
adorable washboard that doubles up as a shelf might be just the thing.
It looks lovely in the bathroom and it's the perfect size to hold all
those little bottles. If you have basic woodworking skills and you
know how to use a hammer then you can make one in a morning."

How to Make a Washboard
50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
Crazy-Darling One Skein Crochet Hat
DIY Chevron Denim Pillow
Tin Can DIY Organizer
Flower Face Scrub
Off The Shoulder T-Shirt Dress
DIY Old Flannel Shirt into Band Shirt
Magenta Mesh Crochet Cowl
Tin Can DIY Wind Chime

[image: Cool Use for Old Flip Flops]
Cool Use for Old Flip Flops

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

[image: Spirograph Coasters]
Spirograph Coasters

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Find More On FaveCrafts

Crochet Patterns

Sewing Patterns

Recycled Crafts

Holiday Crafts

How To Tutorials

Beginner Crafts

Knitting Patterns

Jewelry Making

Tie-Dye Projects

Afghan Patterns

Coloring Pages

Video Tutorials

Brand New Patterns
[image: Mickey Mouse Slime]

Mickey Mouse Slime

"Oh boy! Hot Diggity Dog! I love creating fun slime recipes you can
find all of my slime creations here. I am back today with another fun
slime creation to add to The Ultimate Slime Collection. This time, my
man Mickey Mouse takes center stage with his own Mickey Mouse Slime.
The inspiration for this Mickey Mouse slime was the result of a gift
Gabrielle bought for me at The Disney Store in London while she was
there for her study abroad semester. Ok, so I have this obsession with
Rainbow Unicorn from the movie Inside Out. I loved her in Fairy Dream
Adventure Part 7. Just kidding, if you saw the movie, you will totally
understand that quote."

Mickey Mouse Slime
Easter Egg Glitter Slime Party Favors
Spring Easter Egg Wreath
Valentine’s Day Slime
Heart Hands Construction Paper Valentine
FaveHat
10 of the Most Beautiful Mosaic Craft Ideas
Unicorn Christmas Ornament
Beauty And The Beast Enchanted Rose Ornament
Adorable Toilet Paper Roll Advent Calendar
[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

This email was requested by: ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com Was this email
forwarded to you? Subscribe here.
Unsubscribe, Modify or Add Newsletters: Click here.
Request information about advertising in this eNewsletter: Click here.

To ensure delivery of this newsletter to your inbox and to enable
images to load in future mailings, please add
dailycraftproject at favecrafts.com to your e-mail address book or safe
senders list.

Project of the Day from FaveCrafts is published by Prime Publishing, LLC.

This e-mail was sent by: Prime Publishing LLC
3400 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
United States of America
Copyright © Prime Publishing LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Privacy Policy. By using this site you agree to our Terms of Service.
To learn about our email partners' privacy policies, click here.

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy