[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Cane holder

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Aug 7 17:31:42 UTC 2019

Ramona, I never thought of duct tape!  Would it look snazzy?  I kinda think it might.  I made my husband's so he would have something nice to put his cane in when he lies it on a table at a restaurant, or as a carry pouch if he wants it out of the way for a bit while he's using his bar code reader while out shopping--that kind of thing.

I knitted mine out of a cotton worsted I usually use to make dishcloths.  I figure it's sturdy and washable.

We could have a whole selection of holders for any occasion!
Tracy