[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 18:23:07 UTC 2019

My kiddos started school on the first, I Crochet my daughter a pencil bag using a zipper and then crocheting around it. Definitely turned out cute.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts
Custom Creations
480-232-9616
fb.me /BlindBeautyCrafts
PayPal.Me/bbcraftsaz Link

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson