[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Slate holder

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Aug 9 13:52:30 UTC 2019

I have a slate holder I bought at convention a long time ago.  It's crocheted, I think.  It has a holder for the slate, and a pocket in the front for the stylus.  Both are closed with Velcro.
What I especially like about it is that the maker crocheted in a pattern that feels like the cell pattern on a slate.  Neat!
Tracy