[NFB-Krafters-Korner] need your thoughts on this, please

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 13:59:59 UTC 2019

I am most likely would not purchase the kits at this time only because I already have a ton of beads, However that’s an awesome idea especially for those that don’t have someone cited to help them sort of colors.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts
Custom Creations
480-232-9616
fb.me /BlindBeautyCrafts
PayPal.Me/bbcraftsaz Link

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson