[NFB-Krafters-Korner] need your thoughts on this, please

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Aug 9 17:33:06 UTC 2019

Sara,

I have taught these classes in the past.  I think it has been maybe 2 years
back.  These little pony bead projects are strung on a silk cord or wire to
create these to hang on book bags, pin to clothing, key rings can be added
or whatever   They are made from color pony beads which are 9 mm by 6 mm
The holes  are 4mm, large enough to put the cord thru easily.

These are created by  row by row to make this 3  or 2 sided.

I have come across these new patterns and during my classes I suggest you
work the project while I talk you thru it row by row.  I will send the
directions to you after the class.

These pony bead projects are on theweb, but all they have is a picture of
the finished item.  They will include # of bead colors that you need , but
with out sight you are left out.

Actually I had minutes left from my AIRA and had only one day left, so I
used 80 minutes to have an agent look, count the beads and bead colors so I
could teach these classes.  You need to use your minutes or lose  them.

Joyce

dimensional straining