[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Slate holder

Dani Pagador daniknits at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 06:51:02 UTC 2019

Hi, Tracy.
Wouldn't cotton be a little stretchy? I was thinking of knitting
myself a cane holder and somehow attaching a clip like the one on the
back of the Victor Stream case--I have a first generation one,--but
was thinking that the normal stuff in my stash, the dish cloth cotton
and the Red Heart would be too stretchy. Ideas?

Thanks,
Dani

On 8/9/19, Terry Powers via NFB-Krafters-Korner

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/moth