[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Summer Waves Baby Blanket: Lightweight Ripple Crochet Pattern |

Lisamaria Martinez lisamaria0217 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 18:52:25 UTC 2019

Thanks everyone for your thoughts. The pattern does produce a wavy
pattern. I don't think I'm supposed to DC twice in the chain stitch. I
really think I'm supposed to do something different but can't figure
it out. perhaps this isn't worth trying, or trying something out and
seeing what I get. *grin*

LM

On 8/15/19, Tracy Carcione via NFB-Krafters-Korner