[NFB-Krafters-Korner] LAST DAY TO SIGN UP

JILL ROSSITER jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 16 20:43:58 UTC 2019

Hello potential students, I just realized that one of the most important supplies is not listed! I am sure I added it but it must have got lost in translation. You will also need one fat quarter cotton in a Christmas fabric
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask. I am so excited about doing this class! I haven’t taught in a while so please bear with me!

Sent from Xfinity Connect App