[NFB-Krafters-Korner] potholder loops

bernice.j.bird at gmail.com bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 17:23:50 UTC 2019

Hi Joyce,

I order from Harrisville Designs. The have number of large mixed colors
bags. There are the pastels, the brights, and others depending on the
season. I sell the larger potholders for $8.00. That isn't much profit, but
I find it fun to work out the pattern, and it find it relaxing. I've been
holding off on buying more loops to make myself do other things.

Bernice