[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Questions to crochet crafters

Nanako dancingtvi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 19:42:20 UTC 2019

Hello there,
My name is Nanako. It’s my first time to post questions.

I just started learning crochet and I have a few questions to you all experienced crochet knitters

A. How do you keep track or Count stitches?.
B. How do you locate the next correct  stitch to insert  The hook?
C. How do you identify the end of the row?

I have some experience of knitting but   crochet is my first time.
Any tips and suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks.

Sent from my cell phone!

Sent from my cell phone!