[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Upcoming classes

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 19 19:53:24 UTC 2019

These classes will be up soon for you to sign up.  I need to know who wants
to purchase the kits AASAPASAP, so I can place the order for the beads.

Each Kit will have enough beads plus a few extra in separate plastic bags,
Labeled with 2 or 3 Braille letters so you will know what color beads are in
the bags.  If you would like the silk cord for threading the beads on,
please note that when you order .  Some people prefer using wire and this
can be purchased in craft stores or hardware  stores.

Each kit is $4 plus an additional $2 for shipping each kit.  If you order 5
or more Kits at one time shipping is $7.95 Priority mail.

1.	Sept 9  Skeleton
2.	 New Black Cat
3.	Sept. 24  Witch
4.	Oct 3  Pumpkin
5.	Devil

Also if you order 5 Kits together I will put beads for all 5 kits into 1 bag
per color, all being labeled in Braille..

I take PayPal email:

Blindhands at aol.com <mailto:Blindhands at aol.com>

Payment needs to be made prior to shipping kits to you.

Watch for the classes to go up.  September 9 class begins at 9:30 PM Eastern
all other classes will begin at 8 PM Eastern.

Joyce Kane Kane Kids Shop

https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/.../shop/Directory_Departments?store...