[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Upcoming classes

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 20 18:10:52 UTC 2019

I am sorry Black Cat is on Sept. 18.  September 9 class begins at 9:30 PM
all the rest begins at 8 PM and all are phone classes.

It is much better that you attend the class and work along making the
project.  I send out written directions  out after the class is done.

This is my way of teaching so if you have questions while you are making it,
they will be explained immediately.

Joyce
You must attend the class or purchase the kit in order for me to send you my
written directions.

Joyce Kane
Kane Kids Shop
https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/.../shop/Directory_Departments?store...