[NFB-Krafters-Korner] quick and easy Christmas star

bernice.j.bird at gmail.com bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 20:38:12 UTC 2019

Hi, I have as of today sent precut grid to 7 people. Courtney and Terry
should already have it, and sent today Henry, Tammy, Kaila, Karen, and
Joyce. If you have registered for the class and you want precut grid or if I
have missed your email, please email me off list with your request with your
address. It isn't too late to get it before the class on the 29th.

Thursday is the deadline for signing up, so you still can if you want to
make a quick and easy decoration. There is no charge for the grid, so
contact me if you want me to send precut grid.

Bernice.j.bird at gmail.com <mailto:Bernice.j.bird at gmail.com> .

Have a great night.

Bernice and the adorable LOLo.