[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Rush on over & sign up

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Aug 23 00:53:20 UTC 2019

The Skeleton class is up on the website.  Please take notice this class will
be Monday, September at 9:30 PM Eastern after the Monday Night Chat.

I have the beads ordered and should be getting them on Monday or Tuesday
August 26 or 27.  I hope if you would like the bead kits that you have your
orders in by next Wednesday.

I have enough beads for about 12 kits of each design.

So don't delay in ordering and making the payment thru PayPal using
Blindhands at AOL.com <mailto:Blindhands at AOL.com>

Just a reminder:

Kits are separated  by color of beads  and there are extra beads in each
color for completion of the project.  There are 5 kits:

Skeleton, Black Cat, Witch, Devil, Jack O Lantern.  Please send me your
address and put in it the kits you want and ***let me know if you want the
silk cord or not.  The price for all 5 Kits

$20 plus $7.95 Priority mail

Or if you order less then 5 kits it is $4 plus $2 each kit.

It does not matter if you don't want one of each kit, you can pick out a
combination  of your choice as long as it is 5 kits or more  I will send it
Priority Mail.

Joyce Kane Kane Kids Shop

https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/.../shop/Directory_Departments?store...