[NFB-Krafters-Korner] upcoming class, Pony Bead Black Cat

flowersandherbs at gmail.com flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 22:37:12 UTC 2019

Class name, Pony Bead Black Cat

Instructor,  <mailto:blindhands at aol.com> Joyce K

Craft type, beading

Class format, phone

Class date, September 18

Class time, 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Sign up deadline, September 11

Class description:

This is a new Black Cat.  It has some colors added.  Kits will be available,
but order early.  Kits will not be mailed until payment is paid.  I take
PayPal.

Skills needed: none

Supply list:

*	Beads9mm by 6 mm
*	65 Black Pony beads
*	4 White Pony Beads
*	11 Pink Pony Beads
*	2 Yellow Pony Beads
*	Cord- 1 1/2 yds
*	Scissors
*	Ruler
*

Note: bead Kits are available with separated & Brailed beads.  Kit $4 each
plus $2 shipping If you order 5 kits of more shipping is $7.95If you want
wire I suggest you purchase a roll at the hardware store.  If you want silk
cord, I will provide it, but let me know that you request it.

*
*	Glue

Sign up here! <http://www.krafterskorner.org/students>

I hope you have a wonderful day!