[NFB-Krafters-Korner] ideas for a friend row counting

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Mon Aug 26 18:07:14 UTC 2019

I use a 24 peg loom and move a key ring from peg to peg.  This is portable.
I also have a spring loaded holder for quarters.  I remove 1 for each row and when done with the sequence, I put them back in the holder.

Stitch markers can also be helpful in counting rows.  People use a life line to mark the beginning and end of a patern, so if a mistake is made, the stitches can be wripped out, up to the life line and stitched over.
If it is a simple patern where the ccount does not matter, I do not count, but just measure for the  length I want.

Hope this helps.

Terry Powers