[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Pony Bead Halloween Kits

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Aug 30 21:57:58 UTC 2019

I had hopes to get to the post office on Saturday, but I can't get a ride.

I will go on Tuesday and they should still have enough time to get out to
everyone in Time.

I am counting & bagging beads  and of course Brailling labels.  I used index
cards and they are not as tough as the Braille paper, but they need to work.

I need Shelly's mailing address and Renae Anderson's mailing address.

If Anyone feels the need to order any or all kits, please contact me off
list.

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop

https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/.../shop/Directory_Departments?store...