[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Aira!

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Mon Dec 2 21:08:35 UTC 2019

Henry and I are doing a gift exchange with the family, this year.  We were told the name of the person, so we did not get someone in our household, but we could not read the answers on the survey!
Now who could read it to us?
We wanted to possibly shop on siber Monday, so we needed the answers, quickly!
I took out my phone, Saturday night and called Aira!
For some reason the call did not go through and I was stuck on some screen that gave some descriptive of Aira!
After playing around, I finally got back to the call butten.  I called and the lady told me to move the phone and then she actually took the picture of each survey.
She then e-mailed the imfo to me!
There is a first time for everything!
I sure am thankful for the 5 minute free usage!

Terry