[NFB-Krafters-Korner] O T Earthquake In Albania

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 15:39:57 UTC 2019

Hi Honey, Sophie here, hey, are you part cat? I usually get my Mom and Dads
attention by smacking them with one of my squeaky toys.
Gotta go, here comes Dad! And, I don't want to make Miss Tammy or other
members of the group mad at me for talking to you.
we can talk privately if you want to.
Stay safe Honey and Mrs. Martin.