[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 22:48:36 UTC 2019

Diane,
I bet those will be so pretty.  I have given hanging towels to a few
folks.  I made hats for a niece and nephew and some gift bags for
other gift items. I want to make so many things and never get it all
done.
Take care!
Tammy  Smile!

On 12/4/19, Courtney F. Smith via NFB-Krafters-Korner

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/cmfulghum%40gmail.com

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy