[NFB-Krafters-Korner] New Class in January: Answers to Questions

Deb B. misslady0971 at att.net
Sat Dec 7 15:40:08 UTC 2019

Here are some of the answers to questions about the class in January.
First, thanks to everyone who has expressed an interest.

Second, the pattern is a needle knit pattern.  Not knowing much about loom knitting, I’m afraid I can’t honestly answer the question except to say that the little part about reading patterns would probably help any craft.  But it’s primarily about knitting with needles.  If a loom knitter can do the same stitches, and knows how, then sure come on in.

It is entirely up to each person what they use for the class.  The idea of the class is to get students familiar with how to read the pattern, listen to what the pattern tells them, and do the rows of the repeats so that experience is gained in learning how to listen to the pattern.  Once the class has ended, the pattern will be shared through email and then each student can decide what needles and yarn they want to use for the afghan.  I’m not sure variegated yarn will be good but we can talk about it in class.

I look forward to having all of you in my class.

Deb B.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10