[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT Fantastic AIRA News

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Dec 8 21:04:19 UTC 2019

                Well folks a NEWS FLASH

Do you have a Target store near you?  Well Target has connected to AIRA and
will be having the use of AIRA in 600 stores in the USA.It is up and running
now and it is reported that Target will decide after the Holidays to keep
this free offer going or not.  Target piloted  this in 200 stores to begin
with and announced it let the news out in the last few days.

Now if you were like me, I thought that is nice but we don't have a lot of
Targets in my area.  So I copied the directions down which yu will find
below and tested it out to see if there were any freebies in my area for
using AIRA Free.

Well let me tell you, I was soooooo surprised to find out the Target store
1.6 miles away from me has the free offer!!!

It is totally free when you engage the phone entering the store and the
agents have maps of the store lay out to help you find what you want them to
find.  Just think someone to be with you telling you what things look like
and reading the price tags for you.  They will even help you pick out things
that they think will match.

Too bad Target doesn't have yarn, at least the one near me doesn't have it.

Here is the directions on what to do on your phone to checjk out what what
free offers are in your area.

https://aira.io/target

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop