[NFB-Krafters-Korner] December 9th Chat

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 04:47:35 UTC 2019

Ho! Ho! Ho!
Merry Christmas!
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here on our little
corner!  Are you ready?  Have you gotten those gifts wrapped and under
the tree?  I can answer these with a BIG Fat "NO!" for me.   lol!

This time of year can present a number of challenges for those of us
that are blind.  Do you have questions?  Do you need some help?  Well,
if you have more questions than answers, come join me Monday evening
at 7:30 P.M. EST.  I don't promise to have a magic sack of answers but
I bet between the group, we can give you so many answers that you are
bound to like 1 or 2 of them.  Smile!

Call 605-475-4000
Access code: 966659#
Kick back in your comfy chair, grab a craft and hang out with us!

Chat soon!
Tammy

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy