[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Crafty Christmas

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 03:13:41 UTC 2019

Oh, Karen, I would love to know how you like your Roomba. Do you have a dog for it to pick up fur from?

To keep this on topic, I also didn't get any crafty items for Christmas. I got a very nice blue shell pendant and matching ear rings, a zipper pull made just for me by a table at the NFB convention last summer that says in Braille, "Best Mom Ever." I also got a Insta Pot that is controlled  by my Echo. I also got a gift card for Kohl's which I spent this afternoon. While we were walking to the checkout, someone handed us a 25% off coupon they weren't going to use. I got about $100 of clothes for $26.

This Christmas was difficult for a number of reasons, not the least of which was that our 5 year old and his mother my daughter had the flu. So I am glad it is over, and the family and friends I shopped for were excited and happy with their gifts.

Onward and upwards to 2020 and retirement, for real.

Bernice and the adorable Lolo.