[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Stacked stitches?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Feb 4 17:32:22 UTC 2019

D, do you have a pattern to follow, or is it one of those that just says
in a very general way what to do?
I've made lace patterns many times, and the book says things about
increases or decreases matching up, but then it gives an explicit pattern,
so I just follow the pattern and try not to think about it.
Tracy