[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Valentine's Day Crafts

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 06:00:11 UTC 2019

Hello!
Is anybody giving a handmade Valentine this year?  I came across a
really fun list of things to make and thought I would share them.  If
you find something you really like a lot, come teach the group how to
make it.  Hearts aren't just for this month.  Smile!

https://www.favecrafts.com/Valentines-Day/39-Valentines-Crafts-for-Adults-Making-Valentine-Crafts-for-Adults

You will have to copy and paste this into your browser.  Please notice
that it is long and wrapped onto  the next line, so don't miss part of
it.

Enjoy!
Tammy
--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy