[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Stacked stitches?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Feb 5 13:36:05 UTC 2019

Hi D.
The pattern I found looks somewhat similar to the brioche I'm working on.
Fixing mistakes in the brioche is very difficult.  Even the super-knitters
at the yarn store take a while to do it.  I don't seem to be able to fix
my mistakes at all, so I have started putting in a lifeline every couple
repeats of the pattern.
I never used a lifeline before, but it's good to know that, if I make a
mistake, I can just rip out rows until all my stitches are hanging on my
string, put them back on my needles, and start over.  I think I may have
to do exactly that tonight.  But better that than spending an hour or so
at the yarn store waiting while someone fixes my mistake.
Tracy