[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Wednesdays question

Terry Powers terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 19:04:41 UTC 2019

My mom tought me just the knit stitch.  I made 2 of my sisters, doll
blankets. I made an afcan, which ended up being destroyed by dogs and I
guess, family use!

iI made my sisters, baby blankets for their first child.

I met a lady at work, who tought me to do plastic canvas.

She worked in the copy room.  We became good friends!

If it were not for Krafters Korner, I would not know more than the knit
stitch, anything about loom knitting, anything about beading or safety pin
beading.

I most likely would not be good enough to be able to sell my work and be
proud of it!

Lets keep KK going!

Terry