[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Knitter help requested

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 21:01:24 UTC 2019

Tracy,
Thanks so much for running with this.  Since she already knows how to knit, I bet she is just needing some ideas to get her back up and going.  I bet you can help.  I would love to hear about your progress.  If you need more ideas  or help, just let us know.

This is what NFB is all about.  Smile!

Happy Knitting!
Smile!
Tammy