[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Guilds?

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 17:04:41 UTC 2019

Just to add a note to what Terry said.
We are the only 2 visually impaired people in our Churchs Crafting group (
We do more than knit and crochet as Terry said. ) I am also the only man in
the group, all of that is immaterial because we are contributing to the less
fortunate among us, and to the wounded warriors at Walter Reed Army Medical
Center.