[NFB-Krafters-Korner] new on the home page

flowersandherbs at gmail.com flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 23:33:21 UTC 2019

Hello,

I just wanted to let everyone know that there is now a link to our
convention page on our home page. At present, it contains the basic
information about the convention. When I get details specific  to the
crafters division dates and room and table numbers, you will  find the
information also on that page. You can click on a link on the convention
page to rent your tables, though please wait until we tell you the prices
are confirmed.

May God bless you.

Cathy F