[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Dishcloth class

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 19:00:22 UTC 2019

Tracy, you did not need to respond to that message. The only thing that may have happened is that the messages may have gone to your junk folder. This sometimes happens because the mail provider or your email client thinks it is junk. If you let me know how you access your email, I may be able to tell you how to say that messages from this sender are not junk. So check your junk folder and let me know if the messages are there.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F