[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Crocheting coming along.

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 20:51:56 UTC 2019

Linda,
If you check out www.krafterskorner.org you will find all of the
division's information.

www.krafterskorner.org/member will take you to the membership page.
On that page is a link that will allow you to email Cathy, Treasurer.
She will give you her address so you can mail her a check.

krafterskorner.org/crochet will get you to the place where you sign up
for the crochet class.  We meet on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday evening.

If you need more information, just let me know.
Take care!
Tammy
On 2/13/19, Linda C. Knight via NFB-Krafters-Korner

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy