[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Hi everyone

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 18 18:16:30 UTC 2019

I believe I am suppose to be doing tonight's Monday Night Chat, but I am
hoping I can put it off until next week.

I have been in the hospital for a week and got out on Friday.  Yesterday was
my worst since I got home as I had an asthma attac.

I was told the first day I was in the hospital that I had a heart attack.
The next day I was told I had kidney damage and the next day I was told I
had liver failure.  I will say I know for sure my blood sugars rocketed and
I had a bit of acidosis and after a week and a cardiac cath, it was due to
dehydration and allheart vessels are open and flowing OK.

I will be running to a bunch of doctor appointments between the next 2 weeks
so I will hopefully get more information.

Today is a much better day, but I need to take it easy.

Joyce