[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Hi everyone

bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 06:47:51 UTC 2019

Joyce.

You are in our thoughtgs and prayers.

Maria

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf
Of Joyce Kane via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: 19 February 2019 05:17
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists' <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: blindhands at aol.com
Subject: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] Hi everyone

I believe I am suppose to be doing tonight's Monday Night Chat, but I am
hoping I can put it off until next week.

I have been in the hospital for a week and got out on Friday.  Yesterday was
my worst since I got home as I had an asthma attac.

I was told the first day I was in the hospital that I had a heart attack.
The next day I was told I had kidney damage and the next day I was told I
had liver failure.  I will say I know for sure my blood sugars rocketed and
I had a bit of acidosis and after a week and a cardiac cath, it was due to
dehydration and allheart vessels are open and flowing OK.

I will be running to a bunch of doctor appointments between the next 2 weeks
so I will hopefully get more information.

Today is a much better day, but I need to take it easy.

Joyce