[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Knitting Rules!

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Feb 24 14:21:42 UTC 2019

I'm reading a very funny book I got from BARD.  I'm reading it in braille,
but I think I saw it in audio, too.  It's called Knitting Rules! By
Stephanie Pearl-Mcphee, aka the yarn harlot.  So far, she's talked about
explaining knitting to non-knitters (impossible), and how to explain, or
hide, the vastness of your stash from non-knitters.  I think there are also
some patterns in the book, but I'm reading it because I read another book by
the same author that was also great fun.  That had Yarn Harlot in the title.

Tracy