[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Knock! Knock!

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 02:56:35 UTC 2019

Anybody out there?

I just wanted to see if there were any living breathing folks out there  in krafting land.  I heard a rumor and wanted to be sure to spread it further.

Lol!  Now that I have your attention, here’s the real purpose of this message.
Do you enjoy crafts?
Do you like learning new crafts?
Do you like sharing crafts with family and friends?

Well, I’m sorry to say that the sharing and teaching crafts seems to be on a significant decline!  Each member can make a difference.  What do you want to learn?  What kind of fun craft do you know?  Are you thinking it has already been taught?  Are you hesitating because you don’t feel very comfortable teaching us?

Hey, It does not matter if it has been taught in the past.  In fact Jill was trying to have a set day for vintage crafts.  Unfortunately, there wasn’t 9 days in a week for us to do this.  Smile!  If you don’t feel comfortable teaching, I promise I don’t bite.  Lol!  I can assist you in teaching the class.  If not me, talk a friend to join you.

Don’t know what to teach?  Give me or any board member a call or email.  We will toss around some ideas.

The bottom line is, NO teachers equals NO classes.  NO classes equals a boring krafters korner.  We want our Division to be fun and educational.

If you want to discuss any of this with me, give me a call.  It isn’t about me.  This is all about you and why you joined this NFB Division.

Okay, off my soap box for 2 seconds.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Tammy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10