[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want To Know Wednesday

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 20:15:53 UTC 2019

Hi all,
Joyce,

Ramona was saying she can’t cut her gourds straight. The words ran together. I have never attempted to cut a gourd so can’t help with that. I would suggest that the person who wants to get over the fear of knitting cables, take one of Dixie’s dishcloth classes. As for Renee wanting to learn to knit, I am sure a class can be taught for beginners if there is enough interest. I learned over the phone from a class that Annette taught. All that is needed is to have an instructor who is good at explaining things. As for hand sewing, I truly dislike it. I find the thread very difficult to work with because it is so thin and always gets knotted, that it makes me feel like I have all thumbs.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F