[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Throw back Thursday was thrown out

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 1 05:30:00 UTC 2019

Hi,

It appears that everyone is busy on Thursdays.  I tried.  Now it is up to
you all to  bring something to this division for the new year.  I hope
whatever it is, it brings about learning, laughter, and friendships.  That
is what I used to love about this division.  Happy New Year!

Jill Rossiter

" for God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only son

That who so ever believes in him, will not perish but have eternal life"

John3:16