[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Happy new Year!

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 01:58:04 UTC 2019

I wish everybody a wonderful and Happy New Year!!

Thanks Jill for offering a fun idea!  I have seen some interest so
this is NOT off the table.  Let's call these classes our Vintage Class
Series.  If you explore our list of previously offered classes and
want to offer to teach that class, just let me know.  There are plenty
of slots on the calendar for classes. If you just have an idea for a
class, give me a call we can toss it around and go from there.

Beginner classes are welcome.   A class doesn't have to be highly
advanced.  Fun classes are great!

Keep in mind that Valentine's Day is just around the corner.  Have a
fun Valentine craft?  You can offer an email class, a phone class or a
Pop up class.

Let's Make 2019 our greatest year yet!

Take care!
Tammy

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy