[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Using up scrap yarn

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 05:08:46 UTC 2019

Okay, did I see a question of what to do to clean up that mountain of
scrap yarn?

I have been giving that question some thought and here is what I have
come up with.  Jump in and add more if you can add more.

Ornaments
magnets
bookmarks
Tassels for a garland
Pom poms for that garland
Scrap afghan or throw
Scrap scarf or hat
rugs
jewlry
coasters
napkin rings
flowers
Scrap bags
make small embellishments for zipper pulls
If you live on the bright side, you could make a scrap poncho
Make Granny squares which can be used to make many things.
Weave placemats, table runners, wall hangings

Did I give enough ideas?
Just brainstorming.

Toodles!
Tammy
--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy