[NFB-Krafters-Korner] As 2018 comes to an end and looking forward to 2019....

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 19:10:31 UTC 2019

I want to thank those of you who teach the classes, everyone I have attended I loved and definitely have learned new things, This has increased my crafting abilities as well as help me teach new craft to the students that I work with. I am grateful for you all and hope you continue teaching. So far I’ve pretty much only taught things that I’ve learned from you and I hopefully will come up with something of my own to teach as well. I’m just not feeling confident in my skills yet.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts
Custom Creations
480-232-9616
fb.me /BlindBeautyCrafts
PayPal.Me/bbcraftsaz Link

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson