[NFB-Krafters-Korner] New Year resolution

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jan 2 21:18:53 UTC 2019

Help me plan this, please...

I would like to see the attitude here lifted up.  I would like if everyone
would take part in this, but I don't know if that would happen.  I could put
it on the board members shoulders, but I would not want to see the board
members to turn and run away...

So I am open for suggestions and help especially from you!

I would like more positive, encouraging conversations being exchanged here.
Some may think there are folks lying in wait to jump out and bite,  Some may
even think I am not saying anything on this list as it may not be a good
idea.  Some may think there is no positive, only negative responces.  This
list use to be so busy  that I would get complaints that folks had to drop
off as the list was too busy.

I am pointing out and trying to give some thoughts that it will take each
one of us to bring this change on and it will take all of the board members
to make the changes.

So for every negative response to an idea, question that is not answered I
would like to see at least 2 positive suggestions brought forth.   Answer
thos questions on list as others may want to know.

This is a new year and board members and members of the division try putting
your foot forward  and let's get going.

Forget those one word emails, think of being positive!

Joyce