[NFB-Krafters-Korner] another knitting question

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jan 2 23:11:41 UTC 2019

You can purchase most sizes and with the choice of lengths create lots & lots of lengths with Dennis interchangeable needles.  Best of all you can purchase a set of needles and the length you want at a time.  No need to purchase the whole set of needles.

I personally have several extra size 8 needle tips with a few different lengths of cord.

Joyce