[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Christmas gift card

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 03:32:43 UTC 2019

I got an Amazon as well as a Michael’s gift card for Christmas. I found a Crochet bag I absolutely love it and I’m so excited to get it tomorrow on Amazon. I also got double ended crochet hooks and the thereHarrisville 10” Pro Pastel Lotta Loops. From Michael’s I got a wick candle maker and used it for the first time today. It worked great no pouring of hot wax. I have one more layer to do tomorrow because I’m too tired to finish it up today. But it seems to be turning out just fine. I am going to try to iron the Perler  beads tomorrow

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts
Custom Creations
480-232-9616
fb.me /BlindBeautyCrafts
PayPal.Me/bbcraftsaz Link

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson