[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: It's Tunisian Week!

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Jan 6 14:33:45 UTC 2019

From: Happily Hooked <hi at happilyhooked.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2019 5:17 AM
To: b.butterfly at comcast.net
Subject: It's Tunisian Week!

Hi,

We're getting ready to kick off Tunisian Week tomorrow! Every day starting Monday we're going to send you Tunisian tips, tricks, and stitches so you can crochet projects like this...

This is all to kick off our new 6-week course "Tunisian Mastery: Basics and Beyond". This course will include...

*	An A-Z tutorial on how to get started with Tunisian (hooks, technique, pattern reading, and more).
*	Various fancy basic and advance Tunisian stitches.
*	How to "Cure The Curl" in your projects.
*	How to change color.
*	Beautiful pattern that you can tackle quickly and master your skills.

We're going to launch it on Thursday with a special deal. Anyone who joins Happily Hooked through the special link, gets this $40 course for FREE.

But now's not the time for that...

To make this week the best it can be, I need your help.

If you want to take part in Tunisian Week and get tips, tricks, stitches and more - reply to this email and let me know your biggest question about Tunisian.

If you're not interested in Tunisian Week - simply  <https://ak220.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/90902/38ca9556c9dcdad5/173386404/ec80f07f02f0ebc1> click here and this will be the last you hear of it.

That's it!

Keep an eye out for our first email tomorrow :-)

The Happily Hooked Team

  _____

If you do not wish to receive email from us, please click here. Please note this does not cancel any paid subscriptions you may have, it just removes you from our email list.