[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fwd: One-Time-Only Offer (Details Inside)

Cathy Miller guillcat at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 03:08:36 UTC 2019

Hello friends,
I haven’t posted in a very long time and miss my craft friends. I was introduced to Craftsy.com by some of you guys at Krafters Korner. It’s been pretty accessible, Ana’s I have purchased half a dozen classes over the years.

Lately, Craftsy has informed me that they’re being taken over by Bluprint. Bluprint wants me to pay for membership, which will let me buy more classes and view the ones I already own.

Does this mean that I won’t be able to view he classes I already own unless I pay for membership?

I am wondering if any of you have come across this and inquired about it.  I am in the middle of studying for certification in customized employment and can’t spare the time for keeping up with all the posts, plus I just got a new Windows computer that I will be learning to use, so if anyone posts a reply, can you please send a copy to me off list?

I really miss everyone. I am turning my crafting room into an office. I can resume crafting one day if I want to, but I really miss my crafting friends.

Cathy Miller

Begin forwarded message: