[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday! - De Cluttering

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 18:29:33 UTC 2019

I make pine needle Baskets, they’re pretty time-consuming so I don’t do that often anymore.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts
Custom Creations
480-232-9616
fb.me /BlindBeautyCrafts
PayPal.Me/bbcraftsaz
The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson